Friday, March 30, 2007

The New Look


The groundswell of enthusiastic support for this blog's new look has been nothing short of bewildering. I would like to thank all those who sent threatening emails and those who took the time to threaten me in person. The attention has been gratifying. I especially want to thank the rock throwers and the guy who backed his car into my front porch steps. It does my heart good to know that so many of my loyal followers have such strong opinions about my humble little blog. Keep on reading, and I'll just keep on writing silly drivel.

3 comments:

BigBlackMan said...

I noticed that the body of this blog had nothing to do with its title. So...I was just wondering....What's up with that??

Neil said...

I think you are wrong, Darius. This blog is so fishbrickian it's scary.

BigBlackMan said...

Oh, I concur. This is the fishbrickiest of any blog I've ever lain my big brown peepers on. I meant to say "body of this entry...etc.".